Landau Associates provides expert services to assist clients with stormwater and wastewater management challenges.
Landau’s stormwater engineers help clients throughout the Northwest to identify and correct issues that could affect their stormwater permits in settings ranging from boatyards to wrecking yards, factories to freight terminals, in urban and rural environments.
Landau also designs award-winning solutions for our clients that incorporate innovative stormwater best management practices that limit the impact of site development on the natural environment.
We are thrilled with the results of the stormwater compliance work that has been accomplished with your assistance over the past two years at the Boat Haven Boatyard and are happy to have the opportunity retain Landau to assist us with routine monitoring and reporting in the coming year.Eric Toews, Deputy Director
Port of Port Townsend
- NPDES permitting assistance and compliance
- Stormwater pollutant source investigations
- Stormwater monitoring
- Stormwater best management practice (BMP) design and implementation
- Stormwater pollution prevention/control plans (SWPPP and SWPCP preparation
- UIC stormwater management evaluation and design
- Site drainage design
- SEPA/NEPA permitting support for stormwater infrastructure
- LID evaluation and design
- Preparation of spill prevention, control, and countermeasures (SPCC) plans
Integration of Stormwater Management & Site Design
Landau’s multi-disciplinary teams provide clients with integrated cleanup and infrastructure improvements, from negotiation with regulatory agencies to obtaining permits to implementation. Stormwater management is often a significant piece of these projects.
Landau works on many properties that have NPDES Phase II permit requirements and which must remain in compliance for the entirety of complex remediation and site redevelopment projects.
Landau’s engineers also provide stormwater modeling, planning, treatment design, and civil design for stormwater facilities associated with site redevelopment projects.